mandag den 26. april 2010

an education

I went to the movies tonight and watched "An Education". It finally made it to the Danish movie theaters, odd that it took so long since the instructor and producer is a dane.

Anyhow, I liked it, not so much for "the message", but for the music the good looking people, the lovely dresses and the red lipstick. AH, I just want to wear high heels, smoke cigarettes and be good looking all the time.

Fortunantly I am going to a wedding this weekend and I have a 60ies dress to wear and some red lip stick, it will be fabulous, I am even doing some of the music for the wedding so I will just make sure it works with my theme:)

2 kommentarer:

Davie sagde ...

I liked this movie too. I'll bet you will be stunning in your wedding rags and red lipstick. Have fun!

Unknown sagde ...

you should have gone with me to see "the baseballs" in concert. everybody there was dressed up. Total rockabilly!!! You would have loved it!