lørdag den 12. juni 2010

packing

who would have thought it would be so hard to pack for a trip to thailand? anyways, it´s taken me all day now...probably it´s because i am hardly bringing anything and i can´t believe it.

this week at work i have been running around as if i did not have a head, being a rollercoaster of OH MY GOD I WILL NEVER BE DONE FOR VACATION, to ok, i will never be done, final... so calm down and get the most important things done. and then after leaving work i have remembered things i forgot to do, so today i have been e-mailing reminders to different people in my office, asking them for favors.

oh dear, who would have thought that taking vacation time would be such a hard thing to do.

now, work is out of my head and packing will be done in lets say ten minutes from posting this:)

2 kommentarer:

Davie sagde ...

Woo-hoo, Thailand!!! One of my favorite trips ever. I want to hear all about it and see TONS of pictures! Have a great, great, great time.

Unknown sagde ...

hav en rigtig god tur Anne!! Husk at spise mange lækre dejlige bananer, for de smager nu så dejligt i Asien!!! Så vil jeg drage den anden vej og vinke med flag den 4/7!!