søndag den 6. marts 2011

castle run 4,3k

I did it, I did my first official run (I am unsure if that is the correct english expression?).

Yesterday me and a colleague kick started the running season by joining the 4,3kilometer run done on the northern part of Langeland, by the town Tranekær.
Kort over Langeland og det Sydfynske Øhav

It was a route through the forest and it was actually a little bit dangerous. The snow was still around, but it was melting so it was muddy and slippery, not so good.

Anyways we made it through and they served hot cocoa and cake at the finish line:)

I tried to made this a work event, but only me and one other girl actually joined. Hopefully more will join the 10k run this summer that we have plans to make an event around. Maybe the party we plan afterwards will attract some more colleagues.

OK so this kick started my blogging in 2011, let´s see how inspired I will be this year to do some writing here:)

1 kommentar:

Grace sagde ...

I think you need to blog more often. You could share a story from your spa experience =)