fredag den 23. maj 2008

5 year old matchmaker

my cousin's 5 year old daugther was trying to hook me up today.

I look after her and her sister now and then when they need a babysitter, and many times I have heard her talk about one of the male employees in her kindergarten, she loves this fellow, he is like a superhero in her eyes. I guess he is really good with the kids.

So today she was talking about him again and then out of the blue told me that he should be my boyfriend with a smug smile on her face, I thought it was so cute! I take it as a huge compliment, cause I know she loves me and she really likes him so she probably thought it would be nice if two people she loved would be together...

1 kommentar:

Unknown sagde ...

..or maybe its because she naturally assumed two superheroes belong together??? ;-)