mandag den 5. maj 2008

comment on the picture and do you think i am pregnant?

you may wonder about the picture i posted on top of this site. let me explain. first i was editing my blog at school and that was the only picture i had of me on the school computer. well! second, i am the short hair blondie, the one with the sunglasses next to me is annika and the one whose back you can see is tami crammed together in a laughing fit.
the picture was taken at scott and tami´s wedding reception back in who knows when. annika and i were gonna do a little sketch for tami....well the skit started out with a little rap, starring annika and the leadsinger and me as the choir. it was an inside joke, a thing we had with tami, therefore she was the only one getting it, therefore she could not withhold her laughter. it takes to long to explan so i will stop here.

i just wanted to share with all you women who already experienced it, today was my day to get asked "are you pregnant?" and i am not!

Ingen kommentarer: