tirsdag den 10. juni 2008

Dentist visit, better late than never

It's been 5 years at least since my last dentist visit. Many may think, oh she has the dentist angst. When it comes down to it, I love going to the dentist, I love it when they clean out my teeth of all the miscoloring and other junk, it's like a relief somehow.

Last time I went to the dentist was when I lived in Amsterdam, I was home for a visit and saw my dentist then. She told me I had a few "shadows" that she wanted to do something about. I was broke at the time and told her flat out, I don't have the money, maybe next time... 5 years later and a new dentist, I was a bit scared for my poor teeth, but she told me they where doing really good. I feel like I got a grade I didn't deserve when she told me!

Ingen kommentarer: