tirsdag den 17. juni 2008

oh summer and finger sweating

oh summer i love you,
please
never leave
come clouds come rain
as long as you stay
the warm sun, the green grass, the birds in the sky
oh summer i love you
my oh my

how about that, annesue 4th grade or something

today i am happy for this season, it looks like the sun is steady today!

i started jogging or wagging, cause you can walk next to me as i "run". it's nice i like it, feels good to sweat and be out of breath, BUT i also sweat between my fingers, it's really weird, probably normal, but it's kind of yukky, so as i run i have to spread my fingers now and then to let the sweat out, odd eh!

2 kommentarer:

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

Oh Anne Sue!! I LOVED this post. Gosh...the first part made me smile in a deep joyful way ('cause summer does make everything better and I prefer 4th grade poems - because then I understand them). The second part made me laugh my ass off. You are so delightfully funny!

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

(this is scott) I'm glad you're enjoying your exercise..... that finger-spreading thing sounds like something Mary Catherine Gallagher would do!