torsdag den 17. juli 2008

summer, sometimes sun and a week of sundays

I must say, travelling is adventure, but home is vacation.

This week I decided to stay home, do whatever I want when I want... It´s been the best vacation for many years.

I been going to the library a lot, just getting loads of books (and dvds, dont recommend, they are so damaged that you can only see half the movie) most of them I return again without reading them, but it´s nice to have the choices.

I went to the garden where I have the greenhouse, the cucumbers are going crazy and the blackcurrant and gooseberries are ripe. It´s gourgeous out there at the moment, very SUMMER, the nature when you go there and the place itself, wonderful.

Today I went to the garden store, Plantorama and that´s my new favorite store, I had to restrict myself from buying all the flowers I liked... So all I got was some flowers for our balcony and for the front entrance and then a "peace lily" for my room:-D heheheewe.

Tonight I am debating whether to go to a concert or not, I am leaning forwards staying at home... Maybe start a puzzle that I got from the thrift store....hm, big decisions eh, live love life as grandma says.

Ingen kommentarer: