fredag den 7. november 2008

HEY! mr cigarrette butt flinger

I think I spelled half the words wrong in my titel, but then again, English is my second language:) and I think you get the meaning...

Well mr throwing your cigg. butt up in the air...WELL IT HIT MY FOREHEAD DANG IT AND NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE A CIGARRETTE BURN... YOU (something bad) !!!...!!! WHAT THE HEAP WHERE YOU THINKING???

On my way to a first aid class I now attend every Wednesday night for the month of November I was biking along pretty fast as I thought I was late... then a guy walking on the sidewalk flung his cigg. butt up in the air right infront of me... It hit and burned and all I did was turn and yell "AV". If I knew the damage I would have stopped and told him where it´s at....and then again maybe he was one of those violent young people they keep telling about on TV and he would have then kicked me or something:)

Anyways all this to say, what happend to good behavior? I am a fan of that, it doesn´t injure other people!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Uhhuh I know what thats like. Once a guy killed his cigarette...in my ear...

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

But, the question is, were you wearing a helmet?? :-)
(scott)