fredag den 4. december 2009

am i really that old...

OK, so wednesday I went to a concert (shocker). A week day, next day not off...etc...

There was no turning it down because of that week-day excuse... it was The Raveonettes and me and my girlfriends LOVE them. They are Danish rock STARS and they have catchy music and a perfect style!



Well, the blog is about feeling old and let me tell you, I feel old after attending that concert. I have felt old a lot lately and I know I am not, 29 is no age at all. BUT when I compare to how I could go to concerts before and how it is now....well then I AM OLD....Feeling old at the concert had nothing to do with being with teenagers at the concert, many of the guests where middle aged...

Here is comes:)



Seriously...they write the concert starts at 8pm....you get there and there is a band warming up for the main feature, gah, you listen and try and like it, all the while time is ticking away and you still have to get up at 5.30am the next morning...main feature finally gets on stage at 9.30pm, you are happy about that, not too late...now your feet are aching from standing up the last 2 hours, you try and enjoy the music, but all you can think of is your damn feet...finally the concert is over it´s 10.30pm, it takes another half hour to even get out of the place...

YES it´s me the above... I am the you-person...can you believe it?

I admit it I am a sit-down-concert person, I love to be able to sit down and enjoy the music that way...which is very ironic cause I do love dancing when the beat and rhytm and catchiness is there...which it certainly was Wednesday, but I just stood there...I am freaking myself out here:O

OH yes, maybe it´s just a phase, who knows...I will let you know in a year:)

4 kommentarer:

Grace sagde ...

I can relate my dear friend...I had a similar experience last spring. It said that the concert starts at 10pm (too late for me!) but I was like okay, I really would like to hear her. So I went there little bit before 10pm and waited for half an hour...then for and hour...and finally she started to sing at 12pm!!! I was so tired by then and all the people around me were so drunk. But she was good, and that's the only reason why I'm thinking about doing it again.

But I'm gald you still enjoyed the concert! =)

Davie sagde ...

I'm a sit-down concert person, too! I make sure to get there early to get a good seat. Especially if it is one of my favorite artists, I don't want to be distracted by my feet hurting or someone blocking my view!!!

Unknown sagde ...

I hear you sister, felt the same way when going to miike snow at loppen. It said 19. It started 22.

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

Shit! I've felt like THAT for YEARS!!!