onsdag den 2. december 2009

another tale of running

....appearently my running tales have no end:)

this morning it happened again...

my bike had a flat tire so yesterday after work i took it to the repair place to have it fixed (oh yesterday morning is another tale of adrenalin kick before 7am) and said i would pick it up today after work.

that meant that i this morning had to walk to the bus for work...not a problem at all, even when my bike is working i sometimes walk. i had to catch the train though this morning to complicate everything...walking to the train is a bit further by probably ten or twelve minutes...the train left at 6.34am and i thought that if i left my house at 6.10am i would have plenty of time.

well we know where the story is going...i did not have plenty of time, i don´t know if it´s because it was so cold and i for some reason walked slower to start with or something, but suddenly i was in a hurry, so i started running-walking fast-running-walking fast, stopping at a red light catching my breath-running-walking fast etc....while telling my self out loud how much i hate running to catch something...

well i made it 4 min in advance and did not hestitate to enter the train before deciding where to sit like i did last time ( read about that train story in a previous blog, forget which one)

ok so i was sweating like a pig... the lotion i used for my face this morning, which is a rather expensive lotion for the face, that i haven´t used in a while...well my face could not breathe through it so my face has HOTHOTHOT, i was amazed and pretty irritated, so much for good lotion....they should write as a CAUTION, don´t use it for running it may cause uncomfortable hot faces:)

thus the running tale of this week, maybe tomorrow or next week will bring a new one:)

2 kommentarer:

Davie sagde ...

But you made it! A happy ending. I'm so relieved!

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

Gosh, Anne Sue! I'm catching up on your blog tonight and it's so fun. I LOVE these stories. It's like I'm with you. I'm sorry I laugh/enjoy your morning pain so much.