torsdag den 10. december 2009

I COOKED DINNER TONIGHT

....which is sort of odd, cause today is my long day at work and the potential worse day to cook in terms of being too tired...I don´t get home before 6.30pm on Thursdays, but for some reason it is often the day I actually cook a real hot meal for dinner. I am always very proud of myself when I get it done these days...

Tonight I cooked some orzo and made a veggie sauce with lots of mushrooms and some onions, peppers tomatopaste and creamcheese....it was delicious and I drank a Carlsberg and read the paper while eating....Don´t you just love knowing that:)

Anyways I am suppose to be in bed an hour ago....I really just needed to share these good news, since I usually use this blog to complain about something....like trying to catch the bus....

Oh to keep you updated on hte bus situation....I am good these days, I get there way early and never have to hurry, LOVE it:)

Ingen kommentarer: