torsdag den 21. januar 2010

Celebrating 1 year

I have a crazy job. It´s a job filled with misery and broken lives. A job where the welfare and developement of little children is suddenly my responsibility because I represent the welfare system Denmark offers. It´s a job where I will never feel sufficient because of the work load. It´s something I have to accept, because I will never get to the end of it and there will always be more and it can always be done better.

In one week I have been working as a social worker in the children and youth department of a smaller municipality for 1 year.

I feel that I have just started to learn the profession...this first year has almost been like a year of internship.

I love my job, I love to learn, I love the feeling of getting better. I wanna become a really good social worker.

Oh well I was going write all these other things, but I guess I will do that next time...then maybe I will blog a little sooner:)

1 kommentar:

Davie sagde ...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I'm quite sure that you are going to be the best social worker in all of Denmark because you are all heart and help. Oh, and smart too. :)