torsdag den 11. marts 2010

Austria and back, no thank you!

Alright, so today was my last day before the weekend. Friday is my day off. Today was also the last last before my boss goes on holidays for a week.
Today was a busy busy day, it´s the first time I have been so focussed that I missed lunch. I left for a meeting just after lunch hour, I had to borrow a car, because the two cars we can book were already in use, so I borrowed my boss´ little car.
So I had my papers and my wallet with my driver´s license, I put my wallet in the glovecomparment so I didn´t have to take it around with me (had a few stops on my way south on the island) as I put it in the glovedepartment I thought to myself, better remember it or it goes to Austria.
I busy on, get back to my desk and before I knew it I was on the bus on my way home from work. The busdrive home on Thursdays I often use fantasising about dinner, so I had planned to go past the store on my way home to pick up some grocceries when it FINALLY dawned on me...oh yes the glovedepartment, my dear wallet with everything in it...So I get off the bus at my usual stop, call my boss. Fortunantly they don´t leave before tomorrow afternoon, so I can get my wallet instead of sending it on a trip to Austria. Thus my quiet morning tomorrow all gone:(

1 kommentar:

Unknown sagde ...

surt show!! elsker det nye billede på bloggen :-)