fredag den 5. februar 2010

some people...

...sing really well at weddings, clean toilets really well, drive really well in snow and icy weather...i read out loud really well in the cathedral here in odense.

every first friday night of the month i sing at the night church at the cathedral. It´s a Taizé devotion, with meditative songs, prayers and scriptures read out loud and silence. well i read the prayers and i do it well....in a huge room like the cathedral you gotta be careful not to read to fast or the words are "swallowed" by the room. it´s fun to have your voice fill a huge room like that and my fellow singers always compliment me on my reading, it´s wonderful with some affirmation:)

...this week is O-V-E-R, i gotta sleep and be ready for the weekend.

1 kommentar:

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

I really like this post Anne Sue. It put a big smile on my face. I love you.