søndag den 28. februar 2010

I will survieve

It´s Sunday and I made it thru this week! YEEEEH (cheering and clapping).
To be honest, when I thought of this week last Sunday I had my doubts about making it thru...
Why was that you might ask?
Well, it has been my busiest week EVER since I started working, I mean out of breath without running busy at work...Keeping the head cold and the heart steaming hot for all the dear poor families I work with...I was struck (?) to tears a few times and I was angry enough to beat somebody up, I was relieved beyond belief and even happy... oh yes and I was very effective, so all in all, I hope things will calm down some, but if not I know I can handle it...
The experience of this week, makes next week much more easy to face...without the experience, I would have felt samesame as last Sunday!!!
AH AND I am bringing my magic recorder to work tomorrow (was gonna bring my magic wand, but think I left it in vancouver? I can´t find here anyways) thinking it might work wonders, getting that out in a difficult meeting or phonecall and solve everything without further interferance...yesyes, you might laugh, but one never knows what a little magic melody will do:)

a good evening to you:)

2 kommentarer:

annesue sagde ...

i found my magic wand...has been in use today already:)

scott, tami and asher sagde ...

I was going to say - we don't have it! I would have told you. I like this "magic" idea!